Mach1 Industrial Digital Printer
High Speed Printing Integration
The Mach1 is a high speed LED or UV modular printing system for decorating a wide range of industrial products with precision. Printing solutions for short runs to long production runs with quick changeover. Variable data ready.
- Sturdy black anodized aluminum frame with heavy duty casters and leveling feet
- Industrial bulk and ink supply system
- Printhead assembly has easy access to perform routine cleaning and maintenance
- Servo controlled precision material handling
Printing Flexibility at it’s Best
Multiple printing and curing configurations customized to achieve your decorating needs. Optional printing configurations include magnetic linear drive system with single or dual shuttle option, race track drive loop, conveyor or roll to roll.
- Konica Minolta 1024 series printheads
- Native Resolution: 360 dpi
- GrayScale: Between 1 and 7 drops per pixel (3 bit data)
- Multiple printhead configurations
|Printheads||Konica Minolta 1024|
|Ink Capacity||1 Liter per Color, Bulk Ink System|
|Print Speed||Up to 80 Feet per Minute|
|Print Resolution||360dpi, Variable Drop Size|
|Print Height||Up to 11″ (279mm)|
Revolution 360º Printer
A New Revolution in 360º Digital Printing
The Revolution 360º offers many advantages such as minimal substrate preparation, short turn around times and customized one-off print capability. The Revolution is capable of producing smooth gradients and vivid photo prints on cylindrical objects where it has never been achieved before with traditional printing methods.
Features at a Glance
- Seamless 360º printing around the circumference of the substrate.
- Support to print text, logos, gradients and photos.
- Maximum resolution of 1400 x 900 dpi.
- Supports white and the automatic application of varnish and primer.
- Automatic ink monitoring and white ink circulation system.
- Print head maintenance mode for automatic purging, wiping and capping.
|Print heads||Piezo electric print heads|
|Ink Type||UV Curable C, M, Y, K, W ink|
|Ink Capacity||300mL per color|
|Maximum Print Size||Standard 2.9” (75mm), Optional 5.9” (150mm)|
Turbo Series Model 1001
Speed, Power, Resolution & Customization
The Turbo 1001 is designed expressly for the needs of the industrial printing and promotional product marketplace. Filling the void between slower, smaller inkjet printers and extremely expensive high-speed but medium-print-quality inline machines. Print the entire 20″ x 24″ (500 x 620mm) print area in only 90 seconds! The Turbo’s industrial design allows for constant printing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Turbo is equipped with CMYK plus 2 highly opaque white inks that are UV LED curable in 1 liter bulk ink containers.
Features at a Glance
- Dual table and shuttle transportation feature for increased productivity.
- High speed unidirectional or bidirectional printing.
- Max resolution of up to 1200 dpi.
- Customizable for various applications.
- Print zone of 500mm x 620mm per print table.
- Adjustable height of 10.8″ (275mm)
|Head||6 Head Ricoh Gen 4|
|Print Speed||High Speed Uni-directional or Bi-directional Printing|
|Ink Capacity||1 Gallon Per Color + Flush|
|Print Height||5.7″ (145mm, Adjustable), Optional 11″ (275mm)|
|Platen||24″ x 19″ with Double Shuttle (610mm x 483mm)|
Turbo Charge Your Productivity!
Designed expressly for the needs of the Industrial Printing and Promotional Product marketplace, this machine fills the long-existing void between the slower smaller inkjet printers and extremely expensive high-speed but medium-print-quality inline machines.