Introducing the latest innovation from Innovative Digital Systems, the Revolution 360º. The Revolution 360º is a UV-LED curable inkjet printer that is engineered specifically for printing directly on cylindrical objects such as wine bottles and water bottles.
The Revolution offers a robust architecture and superb printing control technology that delivers the best possible print quality, under all conditions. With the simplified workflow and ease of operation, the Revolution increases your short-run productivity and print personalization capabilities.
- Seamless 360º printing around the circumference of the substrate.
- Support to print text, logos, gradients and photos.
- Maximum resolution of 1200 x 900 dpi.
- Supports white and the automatic application of varnish and primer.
- Automatic ink monitoring and white ink circulation system.
- Print head maintenance mode for automatic purging, wiping and capping.
Revolution 360º Specifications
|Printhead||DOD piezo electric grayscale print heads, automatic voltage and temperature control|
|Maximum Resolution||600 x 900|
|Ink||UV Curable C, M, Y, K, W ink|
|Ink Capacity||300mL per color|
|Maximum Print Size||Standard 2.9” (75mm), Optional 5.9” (150mm)|
|Substrate Size||Width: 1.5 in. and 4.7 in. (40mm to 120mm)
Length: 4.3 in. to 13 in. (110mm to 330mm)
|File Formats||JPEG, TIFF, PDF, EPS and DCS|
|Environment||Temperature: 78°-86°F (20º to 30ºC)
Humidity: 40-70% (Recommended)
Dust: Equivalent to normal office level
|Electrical||Single phase 220V±10% (50/60Hz, AC); 7 Amps Maximum; 1KW|
|Dimensions||54.1″ x 27″ x 57.3″ (1375mm x 685mm x 1455mm)|