Custom Digital Equipment
With our specialized line of printers, we are able to customize these machines to best suit your printing needs!
Mach 1 Digital Modular Printer
High Speed Printing Integration
High speed LED or UV modular printing system for decorating a wide range of industrial products with precision. Printing solutions for short runs to long production runs with quick changeover. Variable data ready.
- Sturdy black anodized aluminum frame with heavy duty casters and leveling feet
- Industrial bulk and ink supply system
- Easy access bulk ink system containers to allow for economic delivery of ink to printhead control systems. Recirculator for white ink to keep pigment ink evenly mixed for precise control applications. Sub-tanks are vacuum balanced.
- Laser protective beam
- Printhead assembly has easy access to perform routine cleaning and maintenance
- Servo controlled precision material handling.
|Print Speed||Up to 80 Feet per Minute|
1-7 Drops per Pixel (3 bit data)
Variable Drop Size
|Ink Capacity||1 Liter per Color, Bulk Ink System|
|Print Height||Up to 11″ (279mm)|
|Platen||13″ x 13″ with Double Shuttle (330mm x 330mm)|
|Power||220V, 1PH, 45A|
|Environment Temperature||68°F – 95°F Ambient (20 – 35°C)|
|Humidity||35% – 65% Rh (No Condensation)|
|Floor Dimensions||48″ (W) x 87″ (L) x 82″ (H)
1219mm (W) x 2210mm (L) x 2083mm (H)
|Conveyor||12″ (W) x 86″ (L)
305mm (W) x 2184mm (L)
Revolution 360° T
High Speed 360º Digital Printing
Introducing the latest innovation from Innovative Digital Systems, the Revolution 360ºT. The Revolution 360ºT is a UV-LED curable inkjet printer that is engineered specifically for printing directly on cylindrical objects such as wine bottles and water bottles.
The Revolution360ºT allows printing onto tapered/conical objects ranging in lengths between 7.1 in. to 8.2 in. (180mm to 210mm) and an outer diameter between 2 in. and 4.7 in. (40mm to 120mm). Utilizing environmentally friendly UV-LED curing technology, the Revolution 360ºT offers the capability to digitally print directly on a wide range of materials including metal, glass, paper substrates, wood and plastic. Other features include:
- Seamless 360º printing around the circumference of the substrate.
- Support to print text, logos, gradients and photos.
- Maximum resolution of 1200 x 900 dpi.
- Supports white and the automatic application of varnish and primer.
- Automatic ink monitoring and white ink circulation system.
- Print head maintenance mode for automatic purging, wiping and capping.
Revolution 360º Specifications
|Printhead||DOD piezo electric grayscale print heads, automatic voltage and temperature control|
|Maximum Resolution||1200 x 900|
|Ink||UV Curable C, M, Y, K, W, V (All inks are Prop65 compliant)
View the Prop 65 approved test results HERE!
|Ink Capacity||1L per color|
|Maximum Print Size||180mm in length|
|Substrate Size||Width: 2 in. and 4.7 in. (40mm to 120mm)
Length: Up to 7.1 in (180mm) w/ standard lamp set
Up to 8.2 in (210mm) w/ optional lamp upgrade set
|Interface/RIP Software||Gigabit Ethernet, RIP-Color Print, PCS6|
|File Formats||JPEG, TIFF, PDF, EPS and DCS|
|Environment||Temperature: 65°-80°F (18º to 27ºC)
Humidity: 40-70% (Recommended)
Dust: Equivalent to normal office level
|Electrical||Single phase 220V(50/60Hz, AC); 7 Amps Maximum; 1KW|
|Dimensions||54.1″ x 27″ x 57.3″ (1375mm x 685mm x 1455mm)|
DTP Combi Inkjet Printer
UV-LED Inkjet Printer
DTP Combi is a true flatbed UV-LED inkjet printer designed for efficient, versatile, medium-volume print production. The DTP Combi also supports a separate and dedicated roll media option that perfectly matches with the flatbed table.
- Equipped for both flatbed printing of rigid material and roll-to-roll printing of films.
- Effectively prints short runs and on demand printing.
- Prints on flexible media up to 770mm (30″) wide in either first or second surface.
- Proprietary VDS (Variable Droplet Size) control technology for sharper images.
|Ink System||UV curable CMYK inks 300 mL main ink
tank for each color
automatic voltage and temperature control
purging, wiping and capping
|Formats||All popular desktop file formats, including
JPEG, TIFF, PDF, EPS and DCS
metal, plywood, plastic, etc.
|RIP and User Interface||
|Connectivity||High speed USB 2.0 interface|